Sunday, July 25, 2010

8. Make a Helmet Using Beef Jerky

If you're like me you value your head and would be disappointed if something collided with it at high speed. Cranium protection is a growing market as collisions with the head have increased with the evolution of sports such as jai alai and golf.

Whether I'm out riding my motorcycle or rock climbing I always equip my teriyaki beef jerky helmet. It is thin and light which improves maneuverability and flexibility. Several layers of beef jerky help protect my head from injury and give my hair the smell of awesome when it is removed. I wouldn't be surprised to see if professional sports eventually start using beef jerky as protective headwear in the near future. I have heard it is being used by batters in Japanese minor league baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment