Sunday, July 25, 2010

1. Replace Your Floors With Beef Jerky

Rugs, Hard Wood, Ceramic Tile, Bamboo, and now Beef Jerky.

If you're looking to do some housework and are tired of your existing floors replace them with beef jerky.

The most high sought-after and comfortable type of flooring in the '00s is beef jerky. I recently replaced my floors with beef jerky and it was the best decision I have ever made. The soft, rubbery feeling beneath your feet is unmatched by any other product other than jerky. I used Teriyaki but you may use any other flavor or mix and match! It gives you the traction you need so you will never slip and injure yourself again. My wife and I even made love on it just the other night!

Have you replaced your flooring with beef jerky? Please post comments on how it changed your life and what flavor(s)/methods you used to replace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment